We can provide specialist support and advice in many key environmental, community and legal areas:
- government initiatives – eg. Green Hotel and Low Emission Support Scheme Certifications
- environmental regulations and law
- environmental education for both children and adults
- advice and workshops on eco and community tourism
- waste water treatment advice
- water quality testing and analysis
- waste disposal and recycling options
- local government regulation and contacts
- requirements, application and successful processing of charitable status registrations including Foundations and Associations
- seminars and workshops
- eco construction principles and practice
- and much more …
For applications for one of our MicroGrant awards please visit ‘Resources – Microgrants’
We operate on a day rate basis – per person/day, plus expenses, for Consultancy Services. For projects with a clearly defined remit we can offer a fixed price quote with stage payments.
Please Contact Us for further information – let us help you bring your project to life!