We can provide specialist support and advice in many key environmental, community and legal areas:
- government initiatives – eg. Green Hotel and Low Emission Support Scheme Certifications
- environmental regulations and law
- environmental education for both children and adults
- advice and workshops on eco and community tourism
- waste water treatment advice
- water quality testing and analysis
- waste disposal and recycling options
- local government regulation and contacts
- requirements, application and successful processing of charitable status registrations including Foundations and Associations
- seminars and workshops
- eco construction principles and practice
- and much more …
We operate on a day rate basis – per person/day, plus expenses, for our Consultancy Services. For projects with a clearly defined remit we can offer a fixed price quote with stage payments. EcoThailand Alliance Network Partners are eligible for reduced contract fees. Any fees are recycled back into the Foundation in support of our projects.
Please Contact Us for further information – let us help you bring your project to life!